Step by step guide how to configure port forwarding on a LTE5366-M608.
WAN -> LTE -> NAS
NAS should be accessible from WAN via Port 21 (FTP).
1. Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE5366-M608 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
2. Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
3. Go to Configuration -> Network -> NAT > Port Forwarding
4. Select the right "Service Name" from the drop down menu (here -> FTP)
5. Choose the correct WAN Interface and add the IP of your device, you want to reach
6. Click on Add to finish the configuration
Test the result:
Try to access your device from another network via the internet with the service you selected.