How to schedule WiFi to be automatically turned on and off?
Step by step guide
1. Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE5366-M608 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
2. Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
3. Navigate to Configuration > Network > Wireless LAN > Scheduling
4. Click on Enable to activate the scheduling
5. Choose On or Off to configure whether you would like the WiFi to be turned on or off during a specific period.
6. Select a specific time and day of a week for scheduling. The option “EveryDay” counts for each day of a week.
After configuration click on Apply.
The example turns the WiFi between midnight and 6 in the morning off.