We recently facing some issues regarding the Twonky-media server after a firmware update. The Twonky shows no files in the shares at all.
To check if you have this problem described here please check the twonkyserver.ini in /i-data/.media/twonkymedia/
In the .ini file find "contentdir=". The stated paths might be something like +p|/etc/.../music/
If this is the case you have to change them.
- Download and install Notepad ++ and winSCP (or similar tools for MAC or LINUX)
- Activate SSH on the NAS (Control Panel > Network > Terminal > Tick Enable SSH Service)
- Disable the Twonky Server on the NAS
- Login to the NAS via winSCP using root and your admin password
- On winscp go to options > preferences > Panels > (on the left side) > Common tick "Show hidden files" and click OK
- Go to the folder i-data/.media/twonkymedia
- Download the twonkyserver.ini and edit it with Notepad++
- Find "contentdir" (without quotation marks) in the twonkyserver.ini
- In the i-data folder a folder is located like this "19f28ac7". Not the same but similar. In it all shares are located.
- by "contentdir" you will find something like +p|/mnt/***/music. This are your folders were Twonky is looking for content.
Change it to +p|/i-data/[your_folder_from_step_8]/music. Proceed with all other folders
- Save the Twonkyserver.ini locally and upload it to the NAS using winSCP
- Restart the Twonky server and check if the content is displayed right.
The new paths should look like this
The folder on winSCP: