RAID setups will allow you different redundancy levels of data storage in order to backup your data in a proper manner. This video will guide you step-by-step in creating a RAID on your NAS!
- Open the web interface of your NAS by typing in its assigned IP-address in your browser. Log in with the user admin and password 1234.
- Click on the “Create Volume” notification.
- Choose the “Single volume on RAID” option”.
- Select the desired RAID option, and click next.
- Confirm by "Yes", that every information stored on the hard disks is going to be formatted. This will delete all information on the hard disk saved!
- Click on the summary screen on "apply".
- In the Storage Manager-window, click on “Internal Storage”.
Wait until the screen shows you that the RAID creation has been finished.