This video/article is part of a video series which is introducing you into VLAN configuration on several of our devices, it will show you a simple VLAN configuration on one of our Access points!
- Log in to your device
To create an SSID navigate to:
Configuration > Object > AP Profile > SSID > SSID List
- Click on "Add" to add a new SSID
- Set a Profile name and a name for the SSID.
- Select the other settings as you desire for your network
- Set the VLAN ID to the desired VLAN you want
- Click on OK to add the new SSID
To broadcast this SSID please navigate to:
Configuration > Wireless > AP Management
- Set the SSID we just created as profile for the AP
If you now connect to the SSID your client will have its packages sent on VLAN11