This article introduces you into VLAN configuration on several of our devices, it will show you a simple VLAN configuration on one of our access points!
To get started with the configuration, you need to log in to your device.
To create an SSID navigate to:
Configuration > Object > AP Profile > SSID > SSID List
- Click on "Add" to add a new SSID
- Set a Profile name and a name for the SSID.
- Select the other settings as you desire for your network
- Set the VLAN ID to the desired VLAN you want
- Click on OK to add the new SSID
To broadcast this SSID please navigate to:
Configuration > Wireless > AP Management
- Set the SSID we just created as profile for the AP
If you now connect to the SSID your client will have its packages sent on VLAN11
Please make sure that the rest of the network is also properly set up so the VLAN can be used.