Note: This Walkthrough requires you to register your license beforehand. Licenses can be registered by entering the license key of your ordered license via MyZyxel > Service Registration .
This tutorial will guide you through the basic license activation on your device.
1. Verify that the device is connected to the internet so it can reach the MyZyxel-Portal
2. Open your browser and enter the URL of the device
3. Log in with your credentials ( default username: admin , default password: 1234 )
4. Navigate to Configuration > Licensing > Registration and click on the portal.myzyxel.com link. You will now be forwarded to the MyZyxel-Portal
5. Go to Device Management > click on the MAC address of your device > click on “Linked Services”
6. Click on Details > Activate (to activate the Standard License, you first need to activate the trial license)
7. Go to Configuration > Licensing > Registration > Service and click the Service License Refresh
You should now see the linked license to the unit.