This tutorial will allow you to share files on your USB stick on the entire local network of the VMG1312.
1. Make sure the USB Device is connected to the VMG before starting the configuration
2. Access your device by entering its IP address in the browser address line and login by using the device’s credential
3. Navigate to Network Settings > USB Service
4. Set File Sharing Services to enable and press Apply
5. Press on "Add Directory List" under "Share Directory List"
6. Browse for the folder you want to use as share
7. On your Windows Client, you can access the share with \\[VMG_IP]\[Shared Folder Name]