This tutorial will guide you through the basic setup of your Zyxel WiFi Access-Point!
- Open the web-interface of the AP and login with your admin credentials.
- Go to Configuration, Objects, AP Profile, SSID, Security List and click on the add button.
- Give the Security-Profile a name you wish, select the security mode you want to use and give in the PSK (PreShared Key) you want to use in the future to secure your WIFI with.
- If desirable you can repeat step 3 to make a second security profile.
- Go to SSID List and click on the Add button.
- Give the SSID-Profile a name you wish and enter the name of the wireless network you want to broadcast in the future.
- Select on the Security-Profile , the profile we just created in step 3.
- If desirable you can repeat step 6 and 7 to make a second SSID to broadcast.
- Go to Configuration, Wireless, AP Management.
- On the first (Radio 1) and the second (Radio 2) we select with SSID-Profile the created SSID's in step 6 and 7 and apply.