In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a windows network share with the Zyxel NAS Series products!
- Log in to the unit by entering its IP address and the credentials for an admin account (by default, username is “admin”, password is “1234”)
- Navigate to Control Panel > Privilege and Sharing > Shared Folders
- Add a new share and choose a name for it
- After clicking on next, you can choose to select the permissions for users / groups
- In the next screen you can shoose to publish this share to the media servers
- In the final step you can see a summary of anything selected before
You can now access the share by entering the following into your file browser: