Do you want to have full control over your Zyxel equipment? Then best way to do so is to register them to the myzyxel.com - portal! This tutorial will help you getting back control over your units in no time!
- On the device, open the web-interface and login with your credentials ( by default username admin and password 1234 )
- On the dashboard, check if the serial number/ MAC-address is matching with that on the device sticker
- Go to the Configuration> Licensing> Registration menu and click on the MyZyxel
- On the just opened tab, log in, or create an account prior to logging in
- Give the device a name (optional)
- Choose a reseller account (optional)
- Click “Submit”
- On the Configuration > Licensing > Registration > Services tab, you can now synchronize your USGs registration with the Myzyxel.com-Portal.
Note: You will receive several emails for the newly registered device, informing you about the registration process etc.