This tutorial helps you setting up an SSID on nebula with corresponding settings.
1. Log in to your Nebula account: http://nebula.zyxel.com
2. Make sure the devices you want to use are registered
3. Navigate to AP > Configure > SSIDs
4. To see all SSIDs and change their settings, click on “Show all”
5. Set up a name and enable the SSID
6. Edit the Authentication settings (i.e. set up a pre-shared key WPA2, or leave the security open)
7. If desired, you may also configure captive portal settings
8. Select a band you want to use (i.e. 2.4GHz, 5GHz or both bands)
9. You can select a rate limitation to distribute only as much bandwidth as you want to via a specific SSID
10. On the bottom you see a green “Save” button. Make sure you save all your changes
11. The SSID should be visible now and ready to accept your client’s connection requests!