Setting up a WiFi Network starts with the most basic step, setting up a SSID. The SSID is the network which is actually being broadcast. This tutorial helps you setting up an SSID on your Nebula devices with corresponding settings.
1. Log in to your Nebula account: http://nebula.zyxel.com
2. Make sure the devices you want to use are registered
3. Navigate to AP > Configure > SSIDs
4. To see all SSIDs and change their settings, click on “Show all”
5. Set up a name and enable the SSID
6. Edit the Authentication settings (i.e. set up a pre-shared key WPA2, or leave the security open)
7. If desired, you may also configure captive portal settings
8. Select a band you want to use (i.e. 2.4GHz, 5GHz or both bands)
9. You can select a rate limitation to distribute only as much bandwidth as you want to via a specific SSID
10. On the bottom you see a green “Save” button. Make sure you save all your changes
11. The SSID should be visible now and ready to accept your client’s connection requests!