Sometimes, it might happened that you lock yourself out of the web interface completely, especially when trying to set up different ports for HTTP and HTTPS access to the web interface. This tutorial will help you out reactivating the HTTPS daemon via serial connection!
We will first provoke a lock-out, walkthrough steps apply in video around 1:50min timestamp.
- Download terminal program and install (puTTY)
- Run terminal program and enter correct IP-address, select SSH (port 22)
- Click on “Open” and click on “Yes”
- Enter your credentials (by default username “admin” and password “1234” )
For explanation of the commands, refer to the video below
- Enter the command: configure terminal
- Enter the command: ip https secure-server
- Enter the command: write
- Enter the command: exit
- Open the browser and enter the IP-address of the device
You now have reactivated the Web Interface via serial connection!