Sometimes, it might happened that you lock yourself out of the web interface completely, especially when trying to set up different ports for HTTP and HTTPS access to the web interface. This tutorial will help you out reactivating the HTTPS daemon via serial connection!
We will first provoke a lock-out, walkthrough steps apply in video around 1:00min timestamp.
- Download terminal program and install (Tera Term)
- Run terminal program and choose the correct connection, in our case: Com 3 USB serial port
- Go to the “Properties > Serial port” and set the baud rate to 115200
- Hit the Enter-Key and enter your credentials (by default username “admin” and password “1234” )
For explanation of the commands, refer to the video below:
- Enter the command: configure terminal
- Enter the command: ip http secure-server
- Enter the command: write
- Enter the command: exit
- Open the browser and enter the IP-address of the device
You now have reactivated the Web Interface via serial connection.