This document describes you in a few steps, how to enable a port forwarding in an AMG or VMG device. This setting is a requirement to access devices like NAS or cameras from out the internet. For details about ports settings and services that these LAN resources requires, please refer to the user guide of the LAN device.
- Open an Internet browser and browse to the web address 192.168.1.1
- Enter your username and password, which are on default:
- Navigate to Network Settings > NAT
- Click on "Add"
- Choose to Activate the rule
- Set a service name for this Port Forwarding rule
- Type in the Trigger Start and End Port, where the Router is listening to
- Type in the Translation Start and End Port, which is the Port you want to use internally
- Set up the Server IP Address, which is the internal device, where you want to forward the service to
- Choose which type of Protocol you want to use (TCP / UDP / both)