this tutorial, you will learn how to change the management IP of the Zyxel GS Switches.
- Go to your local network adapter and right click. Go to properties.
- Select internet protocol version 4 and again go to properties.
- Give in the ip address in range of the switch. After that click ok and close.
- Open your web browser and give in the default management ip address.
- Log in with user: admin and password 1234.
- Go to Basic Setting, IP Setup.
- Change either to DHCP or fill in your own static ip address and click apply.
- Open again the web interface of the switch with the new ip address.
- Click on the save button in the right corner.