In this article we guide you through how to change the Gateway-IP, the subnet and the subnet mask of your LTE3302.
- Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE3302 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
- Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using admin/1234
- Go to Configuration> Network> LAN
- Here you can change the IP Address, the Subnet and the Subnet Mask of your LTE3302
- Click on Apply to save your changes.
- Your LTE3302 is now reachable under the new IP Address. All devices connecting to it will now get an IP from the new Subnet