In this article we guide you step by step how to change the IP address and subnet mask of your LTE3302.
1. Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE3302 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
2. Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
3. Go to Configuration > Network > LAN
4. Here you can change the IP address and the subnet mask of your LTE3302
5. Click on "Apply" to save your changes.
6. Your LTE3302 is now reachable under the new IP Address.