In this article, we guide you through how to setup
- Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE3302 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
- Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using admin/1234
- Go to Configuration> Securety> Content Filter
- Here you can set the blocked websites in the Keyword List by entering the URL and click on "Add"
- You also can enter an IP address from a specific PC in your network to trusted computer IP Address. This computer will be able to ignore the keyword list.
- If you set up everything. you have to click on "Apply" to save the changes.