What is the procedure to configure bridge mode on the LTE3301?
Bridge mode lets the first LTE3301-Q222 LAN host receive an IP address leased by the ISP.
1. Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE3301-Q222 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
2. Login to the default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
3. Go to Configuration > Network > WAN > Management WAN > Modify
4. Enable bridge mode
5. Wait for about 30 seconds. The IP address leased by the ISP will be forwarded to the device that connects first to the LTE3301-Q222 LAN.
6. For other devices that are accessing the LTE3301 web GUI, a static IP address has to be configured. For example based on default settings, a LAN PC can configure 192.168.1.35 as its IP address in order to access the LTE3301 web GUI.
Test the result
Connect two devices to the LTE3301-Q222 LAN at a different time. Only the first connected device to the LTE3301-Q222 LAN can receive the IP address leased by the ISP.