The bridge mode can be configured to 'None', 'Fixed' or 'Dynamic' mode. The feature is disabled when set to 'None' whilst it is enabled when set to 'Fixed' or 'Dynamic'. For the 'Fixed' mode, the user has to specify a MAC address to which the WAN IP address is destined; after the MAC address is configured, the WAN IP address will be forwarded to the device with the specified MAC address. For the 'Dynamic' mode, user doesn't have to specify the MAC address. The first device that connects to the LTE7410 LAN can receive the IP address from the ISP.
1. Either connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports of the LTE7410 or connect to the pre-configured WiFi (SSID and PSK are stated on the back of the device)
2. Login to the routers default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
3. Go to Network Setting > Broadband > Internet Connection > LteWan_1 > Modify
4. There are three different possibilities for bridge mode:
None: The bridge mode is disabled.
The IP address from the ISP is used by the LTE7410 instead of its LAN device.
Fixed: Only the device with the specified MAC address can receive the IP address from the ISP. Other devices without specified MAC addresses cannot receive the IP address from the ISP.
Dynamic: The first device that connects to the LTE7410 LAN will receive the IP address from the ISP.
5. Reboot the device after your configuration is complete to activate the new settings.