The user would like to access the switch using an IPv6 address with management VLAN100.
Step by step guide
1. Connect your computer directly to one of the LAN ports and log into the web interface with the default IP 192.168.1.1 using the default credentials admin/1234
2. Go to Basic Setting > Interface Setup and create VLAN100
3. Enable the DHCPv6 Client, if you have an DHCPv6 server. But for Management purposes, we suggest to configure static IPv6 address. Disable the Auto Configuration then input the IPv6 address and IPv6 gateway. Click "Apply" to save the configuration.
Configuration > System > IP > IPv6
4. IPv4/6 management VLAN settings is located in the same place. After changing to VLAN100 both IPv4 & IPv6 will be on management VLAN100. Click "Apply" to save the configuration.
Configuration > System > IP
Otherwise the switch will lose the changes after a reboot.
Test the result
1. Check if the PC IPv6 NIC card is enabled and has an IPv6 address.
2. Connect the PC on the port which is a member of VLAN100.
3. Open a browser and input the IPv6 address [2001:1:1::1] then enter.
4. You will be able to connect and manage the switch.