We have multiple products and services that require licenses to get activated before the service is valid. To find a solution to this issue, you need to collect several details about this case:
For which device shall the license be activated?
Which kind of license?
- Software license
- Service license
- Activation for Hardware features
- Security or user enhancement license
Where shall the customer activate the license?
- Software vendor service (which)
- Hardware (device)
Where and when was it purchased?
If it turns out that the customer has made a mistake by using the wrong way to activate or buying the wrong license, we need to point him the direct way to solve it.
As soon as it turns out that Zyxel or its servers cause the issue, we need to take immediate action:
- open a ticket with the collected information and the customer details
- collect the invoice or license copies
- escalate the issue immediately to local managers.
- To cover the issue, the EU Order Desk (email@example.com) could provide a new license to the customer.