- Log in to your VMG8546 with your admin account
- In the top of the page click on “View” to change to the expert-modus
You should see a page like this
- Disable the WLAN (WiFi) by navigating to WLAN -> 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz and click “Save” at the bottom of the page
- Disable the DHCP-Server in the menu Network -> LAN -> Settings and click “Save”
- Disable the firewall. This can be done at Security -> Firewall -> Settings for IPv6 and if available, for IPv4 as well. Click “Save”
- Go to System -> Operation Modus and click on “Modem Mode”
- Your VMG8564 will now switch into the modem–mode. After finishing that you should reboot your device.