The Printer is connected to NBG6817's USB port via USB cable and the Laptop is connected to NBG6817's LAN port via Ethernet cable.
SETUP/STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE:
1. Please prepare the printer driver first. You need to download it on your Laptop.
2. On Windows 10, go to Setting > Devices > Printers & scanners and click Add a printer or scanner.
3. Select Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings and click Next.
4. Select Create a new port and Type of port is Standard TCP/IP Port, then click Next.
5. To type the information on Hostname or IP address and Port name, and click Next.
In this example, the Hostname or IP address is NBG6817's default LAN IP address and the Port name is NBG6817's default Host Name.
6. When the detection finish, please select Custom Settings... and click Next.
7. Select Have Disk... and choose the printer driver to install.
Click Finish to add the printer on Windows 10.
Try to Print a test page to check it is work.