In this tutorial, we will show you how to do the first installation of your Zyxel Multy X devices (WSQ50).
- Open the Multy App and click on "Install Multy".
- Select the location you plan to use the Multy X-device in.
- Unplug your modem/router from the power and click next.
- Connect your modem/router to the power socket and connect a Ethernet-cable from the WAN-port of the Multy X to the LAN-port of your router.
- You can connect your equipment to the LAN-ports of the Multy X.
- Setup now will start and takes around 5 minutes.
- Enter a name for your new WiFi-network, and also set your password. After that click create.
- Click add a new Multy device.
- Click and follow the steps the app asks you to do.
- Select the location again you want to position the second device.
- Position the second device accordingly to the strength meter displayed on the app.
- If you have a third device, repeat the steps above according to the app.
- If necessary, firmware upgrade will start.
- After firmware update, you can connect to the newly created WiFi-network.