This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how an NXC Controller is used inside a Zyxel Security-Gateway network:
1. First, have a look at these articles to get familiar with the NXC2500:
- Setting up an SSID with your NXC-Controller
- How to set up my AP Controller?
- NXC2500 WLAN Controller - Installation [Video Series]
2. If needed have a look at this VLAN articles:
|Security Gateway (ATP800)||demo||demouser|
WiFi-AP (NWA5123 Series)
|not applicable (AP is controlled by NXC)||
not applicable (AP is controlled by NXC)
Please have also a look at these related articles to get more information about the topic:
- How to upgrade firmware to controller/Access Point by FTP?
- Use NXC as a router (with an external WAN Interface)
- Schedule SSID via Script on USG/ATP/VPN/NXC/UAG
- Separate VLANs on a ZyWALL/USG