This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how a security device (USG/ ZyWall, ATP, VPN) can be used as an AP-Controller
|AP Controller (ATP800)||
|VLAN Switch (XGS1930)||demo||demouser|
|WiFi-AP (WAC6500 Series)||not applicable (AP is controlled by ATP)||not applicable (AP is controlled by ATP)|
Please also have a look into these articles for more info on CAPWAP, AP Management and related topics:
- USG Series - Getting Forward Compatible APs Managed by USG
- How to set up my AP Controller?
- NXC2500 can´t work with CAPWAP "Stage1 Config Convert"
- How to set up DHCP Options (Example with DHCP Option 138 - CAPWAP)
- Static IP Information for CAPWAP connection on NXC
- Switching your Access points from managed mode back to standalone
- Set static IP address to the managed AP
- Check the managed AP status via CLI command on the NXC controller?
- Access Point: IDLE states