The Zyxel CNM SecuReporter is a cloud-based intelligent analytics and report service with collection and correlation features designed for ZyWALL product lines. It provides network administrators with a centralized view of network activities.
On Zywall side:
- Activate SecuReporter license. (Configuration > Cloud CNM >SecuReporter)
- Enable SecuReporter service. (Configuration > Cloud CNM >SecuReporter)
- Enable "Collect Statistics" in all of UTM functions. (Monitor > UTM Statistics)
4. Check that your time zone settings are correct! (configuration > System > Date/Time)
5. Device Insight in the gateway configuration must be enabled, otherwise, SecuReporter will not show information related to MAC addresses. Please use the article at the link: Device Insight Feature for USG FLEX/ATP/VPN Series
On SecuReporter server side.
- Login to SecuReporter server. (https://secureporter.cloudcnm.zyxel.com/)
- Go to Settings> Click "Add Organization" to create an Organization.
- Enter a name for this organization.
- Double clicked the organization you created. You will see all of the devices registered under your account. And then click the "Add" button to add the device to the monitor view in SecuReporter.
After setup the device name and data protection policy, the configuration is done.
You can find your device in the MAP section and you can start to analyze your traffic.