This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how to stacking two Switches.
(i.e. XGS4600-32f / XGS4600-52f)
Find in these articles useful information about stacking switches:
- What is hardware stacking on a switch?
- How to configure stacking for a switch (high server availability)
Find here the login and access data:
Have a look here to these related articles to get some more information:
- What is the difference between iStacking and General Stacking?
- Apply OSPF and ECMP features, hardware stack (HW Stack) to create a reliable enterprise network
- How it works and how to configure VLAN in Ethernet switches