This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how to configure an End-to-Site SSL VPN to connect securely to your Zyxel devices.
Find in these articles useful information about End-to-Site VPN and SSL:
- How to create an SSL VPN Tunnel (via SecuExtender software)
- USG Series - Authenticate SSL VPN clients with Microsoft Active Directory
Find here the login and access data:
Testing the VPN connection by yourself!
If you want to test the function of the VPN with secuExtender follow the next steps.
- download the software here - SecuExtender (direct download)
- Install the software and open it
- enter the following data:
- Server: zylab.zyxel.eu
- Username: demo
- Password: demouser
- Click on Connect
Now if succeed in the corner of the screen will appear a small notification that the Client is connected. You can prove it in the Status tab.
Have a look here to these related articles to get some more information:
- The most common reasons may cause SSL VPN issues
- SecuExtender Drops connection when using WIFI after several seconds
- SecuExtender SSL VPN Client is disconnecting right after connection! What to do?
- Can´t connect SSL VPN (Firewall misconfiguration)