This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how to configure an End-to-Site VPN to connect securely to your Zyxel devices.
The lab shows examples how L2TP, SSL and IPsec VPN is configured on On-Premise devices and how L2TP and IPsec Remote Access VPNs are configured in Nebula.
Find in these articles useful information about End-to-Site VPNs:
- L2TP-configuration on a USG-Firewall using the Windows built-in client
- How to configure L2TP behind NAT
- How to use the VPN Setup Wizard to create an L2TP VPN on the ZyWALL/USG
- Next-Gen USG IKEv2 VPN (Client-to-Site)
- IPSec VPN Client Setup with Nebula Security Gateway ( Client-To-Site; C2S )
- USG FLEX Series in Nebula - Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Find here the login and access data: