This is a small lab, demonstrating directly on devices, how to configure an End-to-Site L2TP VPN to connect securely to your Zyxel devices.
Find in these articles useful information about End-to-Site VPN and L2TP:
- L2TP-configuration on a USG-Firewall using the Windows built-in client
- How to configure L2TP behind NAT
- How to use the VPN Setup Wizard to create an L2TP VPN on the ZyWALL/USG
Find here the login and access data:
Testing the VPN connection by yourself!
If you want to test the function of the VPN with our IPSec Client follow the next steps.
- download the software here - IPSec Client (direct download)
- Install the software and open it
- If you have no license, select the 30 days free demo
To get known how to configure the VPN Client, please read this article:
Use the following access data to log in:
Have a look here to these related articles to get some more information:
- L2TP/IPSec VPN Connection Issue - Things to consider
- Nebula - L2TP VPN with Authentication Server (RADIUS/AD)
- How to let L2TP clients surf via USG
- L2TP Over IPSEC VPN - Split Tunneling