This step by step guide shows how to schedule a video recording. Instead of recording all the time, it makes more sense to record only when needed. Valuable resources can be saved like this.
1. Navigate to Cameras > My Cameras and click on the arrow pointing left
2. Tap on "Settings" to reach the configuration of your Aurora camera
3. Navigate to Recording Settings > Recording Schedule
4. Turn on the schedule, where the Aurora camera should record
5. Switch on "Recording Schedule"
6. After tabbing on the arrow pointing left on the upper-left screen a save prompt will show up, where you need to tab on save.
The Aurora Camera should now record videos according to the schedules that have been set up.