This example shows you how to set up a schedule to switch on / off the PoE function on specific ports in your GS1900 HP switch
1. Open the Web GUI of your Switch and go to Configuration -> Time Range Group and enter the schedule you want to switch on / off the PoE ports. You have several possibilities to choose for the schedule of days and time:
2. Next go to Configuration -> Port -> PoE and click on "Port" at the top right and select all ports that need a schedule and edit them:
3. When editing, you see the marked ports and can select the schedule (in this case "Test") and confirm the changes. Select the PD state as enabled to provide power to a PD connected to the port or disable so the port cannot receive power from the switch.
4. Now you can see in the port overview which ports have a schedule. The Status shows currently whether the port can receive power from the switch (In) or not (Out).
5. Finally, save the changes using the Save button (top right) so that the changes are not lost after a restart.