Please note: For more information, please visit these two articles:
- Urgent Upgrade notification for Multy WiFi System Series (Certificate Authority Renewal - May 2020)
- Multy Devices Reset when Certification Authority Expired (May 2020)
Multy Series (Plus / X / U / Mini) WiFi System: Firmware Updated needed until May 30th 2020
- We would like to encourage all users to upgrade their firmware for Multy Plus (WSQ60), Multy X (WSQ50), Multy U (WSR30), Multy Mini (WSQ20) to the latest version in order to renew the CA certificate (expired on 30th May).
- If users don’t upgrade to latest version before the 30th of May 2020, it means the Multy System can’t be managed by the APP anymore.
The Firmware Update process is as below:
- Supported Models:
All Multy series WiFi system including Multy Plus (WSQ60), Multy X (WSQ50), Multy U (WSR30), Multy Mini (WSQ20)
The Firmware update can be done over the Multy App:
- Open the Multy App and click the bar menu.
- You will see an update button on the sub-menu of information.
- Click on the Update button to get the latest firmware version.
- The latest firmware has been updated.
- Multy Plus (WSQ60 V2.20(ABND.3)C0)
- Multy X (WSQ50: V2.20(ABKJ.3)C0)
- Multy U (WSR30 V1.00(ABMY.10)C0)
- Multy Mini (WSQ20 V1.00(ABOF.8)C0)