Zyxel ConfigService Wireless AP
Setup of one Access-Point (Standalone-Mode) with SSID, Multi-SSID (max. 2) and VLAN-Setup
The WiFi-AP-configuration of Access-Points includes:
- Setup Management IP and VLAN* for AP
- Configuration of two SSID (with or without VLAN)
- Configuration of Security proposal for SSID
- WIFI Channel Setup
- NTP Time Server Setup
- Proove the setup (WIFI connection)**
*Only applies to VLAN-settings related to the Wireless Access-Point. VLAN-setup of other devices (e.g. Switches) require the customer to purchase a separate Switch-Configuration Voucher
**Only possible if remote-connected end-device has an Ethernet-NIC and WiFi-module activated and usable in parallel
- All devices running with Firmware 6.00 and above (NWA, WAC and WAX series)
What is the process to get this configuration service?
- Go to our Webshop and buy the product! Available! Order Now!
- Request an appointment slot from here: Get in touch with us!
Terms & Conditions
Configuration voucher codes are valid for a period of 6 month from the date of purchase onward (expires after 6 months of non-usage)
We offer our Configuration Support Services in the following languages:
English, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
- If an appointment has been agreed on, and we cannot reach you within 30 minutes after the anticipated appointment, then a reschedule has to be aligned with our staff - please note, that this might in turn mean, that desired deadlines from your part might not be able to be fulfilled due to other occupations of technical staff.
In case unexpected issues with the configuration or minor changes are needed, you may contact us up to 6 months after the configuration appointment has been taken and the desired configuration processed in order to rerun a minor configuration session. Please note, that this needs individual evaluation for each single incident. We reserve the right, based on the efforts to be taken to accommodate your request, to either accept or deny your inquiry and channel it to respective workflows (e.g. normal suppport case, escalation to R&D etc.)
- Within the scope of this ConfigService, Zyxel Networks shall not be liable for loss of profit, other financial losses, e.g. due to downtimes, travel expenses, expenses for rental equipment, indirect damages, consequential damages or similar.