Zyxel ConfigService Hotspot
Setup of one Firewall-module "Hotspot", including setup of Hotspot-Management for a WiFi-network, Ticket-Printer-Setup (SP350E), Portal-Page (built-in feature), Logfiles and Bandwidth-Management
The Hotspot-configuration includes:
- IP and Subnet-Mask change and enabling DHCP-service
- Connection of WAN-uplink (Static, Dynamic or PPPoe); max. 2 WAN.
- Setup of Ticket-Printer and Guest-Management-Portal
- Configuration of 2 SSID with or without VLAN-setup*
- Configuration of an authentication (PSK, Local User)
- NTP Time-Server-Setup and Log-Optimization
- Configuration, if portal-page for guest-login is desired
- Checking the end result, proving the existence of the WiFi-SSID
*VLAN-Configuration only applies to AP-Controller-related settings - Configuration of VLAN on switches require the purchase of a separate voucher
- All Firewall devices running with firmware 4.35 and above from our USG-Firewall-Series (excl. ATP-Series)
How to get this configuration service?
- Go to our webshop and buy the product! Available! Order Now!
- Request an appointment slot from here: Get in touch with us!
Terms & Conditions
Configuration voucher codes are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase onward (expires after 6 months of non-usage)
We offer our Configuration Support Services in the following languages:
English, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
- If an appointment has been agreed on, and we cannot reach you within 30 minutes after the anticipated appointment, then a reschedule has to be aligned with our staff - please note, that this might, in turn, mean, that desired deadlines from your part might not be able to be fulfilled due to other occupations of technical staff.
In case unexpected issues with the configuration or minor changes are needed, you may contact us up to 6 months after the configuration appointment has been taken and the desired configuration processed in order to rerun a minor configuration session. Please note, that this needs individual evaluation for every single incident. We reserve the right, based on the efforts to be taken to accommodate your request, to either accept or deny your inquiry and channel it to respective workflows (e.g. normal support case, escalation to R&D etc.)
- Within the scope of this ConfigService, Zyxel Networks shall not be liable for loss of profit, other financial losses, e.g. due to downtimes, travel expenses, expenses for rental equipment, indirect damages, consequential damages or similar.