Zyxel ConfigService Firewall
Setup of a Zyxel-Firewall with Single or Dual-WAN, LAN, Port-Forwardings (max. 5) and system default values for UTM, Reporting and Log. The configuration is without VLAN or VPN.
The basic configuration of the firewall setup includes:
- Connection to WAN with max. 2 WAN Ports (IPv4 only), DHCP, Static or PPPoE, BWM ready
- WAN Trunk for Load Balancing if Dual WAN
- Configuration of LAN Network (max. 2 Interfaces / DMZ) with IP and DHCP-Configuration
- Setup of NAT-rules / Port-Forwarding (max. 5 rules, "Virtual Server"-Type) and related firewall-configuration
- DNS-Setup for query and NAT-Loopback
- Configuration of UTM-profiles and combining to related Security-Policy (Firewall) rules
- Cleanup and Security check of Firewall-rules
- Activation of Logs
- Setup Time / Date correctly with Timeserver (NTP)
- All devices running with Firmware ZLD 4.35 and above (ATP, ZyWALL, USG)
What is the process to get this configuration service?
- Go to our Webshop and buy the product! Available! Order Now!
- Request an appointment slot from here: Get in touch with us!
Terms & Conditions
Configuration voucher codes are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase onward (expires after 6 months of non-usage)
We offer our Configuration Support Services in the following languages:
English, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
- If an appointment has been agreed on, and we cannot reach you within 30 minutes after the anticipated appointment, then a reschedule has to be aligned with our staff - please note, that this might, in turn, mean, that desired deadlines from your part might not be able to be fulfilled due to other occupations of technical staff.
In case unexpected issues with the configuration or minor changes are needed, you may contact us up to 6 months after the configuration appointment has been taken and the desired configuration processed in order to rerun a minor configuration session. Please note, that this needs individual evaluation for every single incident. We reserve the right, based on the efforts to be taken to accommodate your request, to either accept or deny your inquiry and channel it to respective workflows (e.g. normal support case, escalation to R&D etc.)
- Within the scope of this ConfigService, Zyxel Networks shall not be liable for loss of profit, other financial losses, e.g. due to downtimes, travel expenses, expenses for rental equipment, indirect damages, consequential damages or similar.