Zyxel ConfigService VPN
Setup of one VPN Tunnel (static or dynamic) - either Site-to-Site or one Client-to-Site (L2TP, SSL VPN or IPSEC Client) - on a Zyxel-Firewall.
The setup of VPN-configurations for firewalls include:
- Creation of Phase-1 (VPN Gateway) and Phase-2 (VPN Connection) Tunnel-Parameter on Firewall
- Routing-Setup for Traffic (Checked by Ping)
- Verification of VPN-Tunnel working with Traffic Generation (Ping)
Based on the choosen scenario (VPN Art):
- Creation of configuration in Zyxel VPN Client
- Installation and setup of SSL VPN
- L2TP Dial-in from Windows, MAC or Smartphone (IOS / Android)
- User Authentication (L2TP only), Local User on Firewall (no AD!)
Please note, that testing can be only done, if you can provide a test client which is not part of Firewalls LAN segment! Also, client-related settings might prevent successful testing, so there is always the chance, that the configuration is done properly, but still the client does not work.
- All devices running with Firmware ZLD 4.35 and above (ATP, ZyWALL, USG)
What is the process to get this configuration service?
- Go to our Webshop and buy the product! Available! Order Now!
- Request an appointment slot from here: Get in touch with us!
Terms & Conditions
Configuration voucher codes are valid for a period of 6 month from the date of purchase onward (expires after 6 months of non-usage)
We offer our Configuration Support Services in the following languages:
Englisch, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
- If an appointment has been agreed on, and we cannot reach you within 30 minutes after the anticipated appointment, then a reschedule has to be aligned with our staff - please note, that this might in turn mean, that desired deadlines from your part might not be able to be fulfilled due to other occupations of technical staff.
In case unexpected issues with the configuration or minor changes are needed, you may contact us up to 6 months after the configuration appointment has been taken and the desired configuration processed in order to rerun a minor configuration session. Please note, that this needs individual evaluation for each single incident. We reserve the right, based on the efforts to be taken to accommodate your request, to either accept or deny your inquiry and channel it to respective workflows (e.g. normal suppport case, escalation to R&D etc.)
- Within the scope of this ConfigService, Zyxel Networks shall not be liable for loss of profit, other financial losses, e.g. due to downtimes, travel expenses, expenses for rental equipment, indirect damages, consequential damages or similar.