Zyxel ConfigService Wireless Controller
Setup of one WiFi-Controller with Multi-SSID, VLAN and Authentication as well as establishing Access-Point connection to the controller
The Wireless Controller configuration includes:
- IP and Subnet-Mask change and enabling the DHCP Service
- Connection of all APs in the network to the controller (CAPWAP)
- Configuration of 2 SSID with or without VLAN
- Configuration of built-in authentication-services (PSK, Local User)
- NTP Time-Server-Setup and Log-Optimization
- Configuration of VLAN in Firewall, Switch and Controller (Zyxel Model Line)
- DCS (Dynamic Channel Selection) and Load Balancing
- Checking and verifying the end-result*
*Only possible if remote-connected end-device has an Ethernet-NIC and WiFi-module activated and usable in parallel
- All devices running with Firmware 4.35 and above (NXC, ATP, USG Series)
What is the process to get this configuration service?
- Go to our Webshop and buy the product! Available! Order Now!
- Request an appointment slot from here: Get in touch with us!
Terms & Conditions
Configuration voucher codes are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase onward (expires after 6 months of non-usage)
We offer our Configuration Support Services in the following languages:
English, German, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
- If an appointment has been agreed on, and we cannot reach you within 30 minutes after the anticipated appointment, then a reschedule has to be aligned with our staff - please note, that this might, in turn, mean, that desired deadlines from your part might not be able to be fulfilled due to other occupations of technical staff.
In case unexpected issues with the configuration or minor changes are needed, you may contact us up to 6 months after the configuration appointment has been taken and the desired configuration processed in order to rerun a minor configuration session. Please note, that this needs individual evaluation for every single incident. We reserve the right, based on the efforts to be taken to accommodate your request, to either accept or deny your inquiry and channel it to respective workflows (e.g. normal support case, escalation to R&D etc.)
- Within the scope of this ConfigService, Zyxel Networks shall not be liable for loss of profit, other financial losses, e.g. due to downtimes, travel expenses, expenses for rental equipment, indirect damages, consequential damages or similar.