What is Social Login?
Social Login refers to single sign-on and signs into third-party social networking services such as Facebook, without the need to create a new login account and can acquire the existing client's information. It is designed for simplifying logins for existing social media user accounts over authentication.
Setting up Facebook Social Login on NCC:
1. Toggle on SSID
NCC > AP > Configure > SSID
enable the selected SSID and then click Save
2. Sign-on with Facebook
NCC > AP > Configure > Authentication
Choose the selected SSID >Network Access > Captive portal > Sign-on with, select Facebook.
3. Choose access attribute
NCC > AP > Configure > Authentication > Network Access > Captive portal access attribute
On Login on multiple client devices, select "Multiple devices access simultaneously". On Strict Policy, you can determine either Allow HTTPs traffic without sign-on or Block all access until sign-on for your preference.
4. Click the Save button to apply configuration
5. Connect your device(e.g: iOS device) to the selected SSID
6. User will need to browse the HTTP site to be directed to Captive portal with Facebook login button
7. Enter Facebook login account (Email or Phone) and password, and then click Log In
8. Click Continue button to allow Zyxel Nebula to receive your public profile and email address
9. Login Success and start to browse the Internet