WPS is a very useful feature to connect WiFi devices in a very convenient way to your network.
- Locate WPS button on your router and hold it until you can see that the WPS LED is flashing
- Make sure to connect your Android phone within two minutes by navigating to Settings > Network & Internet > WLAN > WLAN-Settings > Advanced >WPS-Push-Button
- After a few seconds your phone should be connected already
Congratulations! You have connected your Android smartphone to your WiFi network without entering a password!
If you encounter that WPS is not activated in your router (the WPS LED is not blinking), please try the following:
- Log in to the unit by entering its IP address and the credentials for an admin account (by default, username is “admin”, the password should be printed on a label on your router)
- Navigate to Network Setting > Wireless > WPS to check if WPS is enabled
- Try the procedure to connect your Android again!