If you are in need of guest WiFi with its own subnet that is different to the LAN network in use of your already existing WiFi, please follow this guide.
- Log in to the unit by entering its IP address and the credentials for an admin account (by default, username is “admin”, the password should be printed on a label on your router)
- Navigate to Network Setting > Wireless > Guest / More AP and click “Edit” at one Guest WiFi
- In the following screen click “Enable”, enter a WiFi name, make sure that the “Guest WLAN” checkbox is enabled
- Make sure to Enable “SSID Subnet” to configure a separate subnet for this guest WiFi
- At the bottom of the page you can define the pre-shared key for this WiFi
Congratulations for configuring your guest WiFi!