Make the most of your broadband by choosing the WiFi Router that’s right for you. With one of ZyXEL’s WiFi routers for the home, you can enjoy the fastest, most reliable wired and wireless connections possible, across the largest number of devices, and throughout your entire home. Whether you’re browsing the internet, streaming Ultra-High Definition (UHD) 4K video, or battling it out in the latest high definition, massively multiplayer online game (MMOG), ZyXEL has the WiFi router for you.
Here you can find a video that shows the box content and the initial setup of the WLAN Router:
- Connect your PC or Notebook with an Ethernet Cable to port 1 (yellow)
- Connect your internet access device or IP network to WAN port (blue)
- Connect the power supply to the power connector and the mains the power on button
- Open a browser at the connected PC or Notebook and browse to the default address 192.168.1.1. The device will reply with the Login page
- Enter the default user name: admin and the default password 1234
- If you want to connect by WLAN, take a look at the bottom label of the device and note the default SSID and the security key.
- Search with the wireless client for the SSID and enter the password.
Wifi connection via WPS
- push the WPS / Reset button for max 3 seconds (think: 21, 22, 23) and release the button when the WPS LED lit up on the LED panel.
- within 2 minutes start the WPS connect process on your client to establish the connection by encrypted WLAN.