GS2220 Layer 2 Managed Switch Designed For Converged Networks
The GS2220 Series is the first managed hybrid switch with Nebula Cloud management, Standalone management, and SNMP. The GS2220 Series has a rich Layer 2 feature set that can shape the traffic for diverse VoIP, video conference and IPTV deployments. Advanced traffic control features of the GS2220 Series such as L2 multicast, IGMP snooping, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) provide hotels, businesses, and educational institutions greater agility and more effective traffic management for the converged applications of today. An intuitive wizard that prompts for high level requirement for network infrastructure, follow up with AI-intelligent to apply all the necessary details to setup a professional AVoIP system. With the intuitive graphical status overview of the key AV network elements such as IGMP and IP information, accompany with condensed function menu help you manage and monitor the system with ease. Manage it your way! The support of Zyxel NebulaFlex Pro allows you to easily switch standalone management and intuitive Nebula cloud management platform with 1-YEAR Pro Pack bundled anytime with just a few simple clicks. Explore more about our GS2220-Series: https://www.zyxel.com/uk/en/products_services/10-28-50-port-GbE-L2-Managed-Switch-GS2220-Series/
To help protect against lightning and interference functions, secure a green/yellow ground cable
to the Switch.
Option A Cloud Management
(1) Go to the Zyxel Nebula Control Center (NCC), and click Login to sign up for a myZyxel account
or enter your existing account information.
(2) Use the setup wizard to create an organization and a site.
(3) Register the Switch by entering its MAC address and serial number.
Note: The Switch can be managed by the NCC automatically after it has been registered to a
Option B Standalone Configuration
(1) Connect the Switch and your computer to the same network that has a DHCP server.
(2) Use the ZON utility to discover the Switch. Select the Switch and click the Web GUI icon to
access its web configurator.
(1) Connect your computer to the Switch and make sure its IP address is in the same subnet.
(2) Launch your web browser to access and configure the Switch.