Do you have problems with your WAH7601 and need help troubleshooting?
1) Be sure the power button, WiFi and signal are lighting up.
The letter button is only for SMS, so please disregard that.
|Green||On||The WAH7601 is in the booting state and getting ready for use.|
|Blue||On||The WAH7601 is in a full charge state.|
|Amber||On||The WAH7601 is in a half-charged state.|
|Blinking||The WAH7601 is in the charging state.|
|Red||On||The WAH7601 is in a low battery charge state.|
|Off||The WAH7601 is not turned on or not in the charging state.|
|Blue||Blinking||The WAH7601 has received an SMS message.|
|Blue||On||The WAH7601 does not have a connection with a wireless client.|
|Blinking (slow)||The WAH7601 has a connection with a wireless client.|
|Blinking (fast)||The WAH7601 is setting up a WPS connection with a wireless client.|
|Blue||On||The WAH7601 is connected to a 4G LTE network.|
|Blinking||The WAH7601's SIM card is registered to a 4G cellular network but there is no network connection.|
|Green||On||The WAH7601 is connected to a 3G cellular network.|
|Blinking||The WAH7601's SIM card is registered to a 3G cellular network but there is no network connection.|
|Purple||On||The WAH7601 is connected to a 2G cellular network.|
|Blinking||The WAH7601's SIM card is registered to a 2G cellular network but there is no network connection.|
|Red||Blinking||The WAH7601 detected an error while self-testing, or there is a device malfunction, or there is no SIM card detected.|
2) Power Button
If the power button is not lighting up try to:
- charge the battery by using the charger - when the power button is blue, the battery is fully charged
- To turn the device on, press the power button until the power LED lights green
- To turn the device off, press the power button and release it when the power LED is off
3) No WiFi
- If your WiFi symbol on the device doesn't light up. Beside the power button, there is a WPS button - if you hold it down for more than 5 seconds, no device can connect. Hold it for 5 seconds again to re-activate the WiFi network again.
- Make sure you have your computer connected to the right WiFi of WAH7601 by clicking on the WiFi symbol
3) There is no signal / bad signal
- Check your phone to see the connection on your 4G-network - if you have a bad connection on your 4G network it might be the area where you are living
- Go to another location to test the device
- Check your operator's coverage map by searching on Google for "Coverage map 'operators name'"
If you still cannot find your answer here. Please check our user guide here: