We care about your network security. It’s our highest priority, and it’s what drives us to deliver the timely, useful advice on emerging vulnerabilities that you’ll find below. But there are also a few practices that it’s good common sense to follow at all times:
- Change the default password as soon as you log in to a new device for the first time
- Use strong, unique passwords for every device and change them regularly
- Ensure your devices are running the latest available firmware
- Don't enable remote access unless it's absolutely necessary
Got a tipoff?
- If you’ve found a vulnerability, we want to work with you to fix it.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or open a ticket to us!
If you’d like to receive the notification about our Security Advisory alert, please check from below two options, which is best suitable for you:
Taiwan Mail Server:
a) Fill out 4 fields
b) Confirm Captcha
c) Click Subscribe
You will receive a message "Thank you for your subscription" if successfully done.
European Mail Server:
a) Login to our Helpcenter with your SSO account
b) Click "Follow Button"
You will the Follow Button changed to "Not follow anymore", then you are subscribed for getting a Info Mail, if article is updated with any new security advisory.
Is this advisory subscription only for Zyxel Networks’ products?
No. It’s covered both Channel and Service Provider products depending on the content of the advisory.
Who will receive this Notification E-Mail?
Anyone who subscribes the advisory eNewsletter. So when we publish a new security alert, we’ll send the eNewsletter to the subscribes at the same time. It’s just a notification email so even if you didn’t own/buy/know the affected product, you will still receive it.