With Nebula Phase 11 comes a rework of the MSP. This guide will inform you about anything you need to know.
The new MSP requires a license, which is bound to the account.
Trial license for MSP
A 90-day MSP trial license was automatically provided to accounts that had the following conditions before the launch of Phase 11:
- Account owns 2 or more organizations
- MSP Branding is enabled
If you have an interest in an MSP trial license, then please contact our Support Team.
We will check if a short trial will be available.
Features of the MSP Pack
MSP Portal (little overview with the devices of the managed organizations)
New organization clone (allows you to copy the settings of an existing org, when you create a new one)
MSP Branding (customize the Nebula dashboard logo and support information)
Activating MSP Pack
1) Login with the account that will have the MSP pack activated.
2) Once logged in on NCC, go to "My devices & services"
3) Select the Services tab
4) If you have the license key already, proceed to +Register button to activate it. You can also purchase the license from our web shop by clicking "Purchase License"
5) Once activated, your account should be able to see the MSP portal level on the left menu:
Back to our Nebula Phase 11 Overview.