Configuration files from old USG and Zywall devices can be quickly and easily converted using the Configuration Converter on our website in order to upload them to the new USG FLEX series.
Visit our USG Converter to get your configuration converted.
You can convert the following devices:
Before conversion you should know the following:
- Your existing model must use firmware version 4.32 or later.
- The converter only transforms networking, routing, VPN, firewall policy and Hotspot settings.
- The converter does not support LAG interface conversion. Please remove LAG configuration settings before conversion.
- All configurations that use a certificate will revert to using the default certificate.
- All customized web authentication and user agreement portal files will revert to using the default profiles.
- All schedules will be removed.
- All Easy Mode, Device HA (A-P mode) configurations will be removed.
- The converter does not support ADP and UTM conversion.
- The converter transforms Content Filter profile settings but not URL Filter categories (Botnet Filter).
- SSL Inspection profile settings remain the same.
- IPSec VPN maximum parameters are checked and a warning is issued if it will be exceeded.
* After conversion, please check the log file to see what has been changed during the conversion.
See how configuration works
Select the current model and the new model you need to configure.
Save the USG configuration file and upload it to the Configuration Converter, then click the "Convert" button.
After clicking on the "Convert" button, you can download the new configuration file.
Upload the new configuration file to the new Firewall and apply.
After conversion, please check the log file to see what has been changed during the conversion.