This step by step guide shows how you can use the USG20(W)-VPN bundled license while using the device on Nebula Control Center support, supported from firmware ZLD 5.10. By default, th
For more information on how to add the device to Nebula, please follow the guideline:
Let's check how to convert your bundled license to be used on Nebula Cloud.
1. Content Filter pack used on Nebula Cloud
When you get a USG20(W)-VPN with bundled license, this includes the services for Content Filtering and SecuReporter as individual services. This separated license scheme is not supported when the devices is used on the cloud mode, and a manual conversion is needed to convert the bundled license to a Content Filter Pack. The Content Filter pack includes the services:
- Content Filtering
- Security Profile Sync.
In order to this conversion, please feel free to get in contact with our Support team.
2. USG20(W)-VPN licenses supported
The following license can be linked to the USG20(W)-VPN models:
Note: as mentioned on #1, the Content Filtering and SecuReporter are included in the Content Filter Pack license.
3. What happen to bundle license that were activated before the device gets into Nebula?
- Device bundled or individual add-on license for Content Filtering and SecuReporter activated before adding the device to Nebula will continue counting down and will not unlock security service in cloud mode.
- When converting the active Content Filtering to Content Filter Pack, the conversion will use the same expiration date.
- When converting the active SecuReporter, the expiration date will match the Nebula PRO Pack expiration date, as SecuReporter is available on Nebula PRO Pack only.
- Converted licenses will be add-on licenses key with options to transfer,