This article will go through how to upgrade the firmware on a WSQ50 and WSQ60 via USB.
Please follow the below steps.
- Please reset your Multy X/Plus by pressing the reset button for 15 seconds.
- For Multy X: "https://www.dropbox.com/s/btgfjurgqgdxu5d/WSQ50_220ABKJ4C0.usb.zip?dl=0" download and extract the file, there are three files in it(.files, base64.sha512. and 220ABND5C0.bin)
For Multy Plus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8v33o41jsfm83p/Multy%20PLUS%20USB-20220503T090033Z-001.zip?dl=0 download and extract the file, there are three files in it(.files, base64.sha512. and 220ABND5C0.bin)
- Please put them(three files) into a USB drive, please put those file in drive's root folder.
- Multy should blink blue before put in USB to initiate update,
- Plug the USB drive into the USB port of Multy until the Multy fast blink white, it will take about 20 seconds.
- Please wait for the Multy reboot, it will take about 3~5 min.
- The Multy will start blinking blue LED, please start the installation on your smartphone.
Here are some requests below to help if you are still facing problems:
1. Make sure that the Multy is the main router of the network. If not, please make sure the main Multy is in extender mode and not router mode.
3. RESET all the Multy's by holding the RESET button for 15 seconds, unplug all the units and then do the installation again from the beginning
4.Below is the steps to install the Multy device, please follow the steps to complete the installation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.